Terms of Service
LayeredCraft provides website and software services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions any time on this page.
All products are property of LayeredCraft and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms described below.
You cannot distribute, duplicate, and make available to anyone, resell in its original form, or modify to resell purchased themes. A theme License allows you as a Buyer to:
- use the purchased theme for one single end product (website) unless stated otherwise.
- use the purchased theme for one single domain unless stated otherwise.
The License DOES NOT allow you to:
- distribute or copy the theme
- transfer the materials to another person.
- reselling the purchased theme (in original or modified).
You will receive updates for purchased themes that fixes bugs and adds new features and improvements. Updates will be provided for new Ghost CMS releases for the lifetime of the product.
As a Purchaser you have access to our support service which includes a detailed documentation for every theme.
Our Support Covers:
- Theme installation assistance
- Theme bugs
- General theme questions
- Minor customization requests
Our Support DOES NOT Cover:
- Customization requests
- Changes in theme functionally
- Template file modifications
- Assistance creating child themes
The online documentation covers most topics needed to setup and use the themes. In case of questions don't hesitate to contact us.
LayeredCraft may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
The term ‘lifetime’ in the context of our plans means lifetime of the product. We reserve the right to discontinue a product.